Thursday, November 18, 2010

Some Spammers I Know

At my company we have to deal with spammers.  They cause problems for everyone in a variety of ways.  So here are some people who have used spamming techniques against us, for all the world to see.

  • Morgan Fagerman, morgan@ShopForGroceriesForFree.com, ShopForGroceriesForFree.com, 727-230-4930
  • David James, Echod Graphics Inc., David.j.j@EchodGraphics.com, www.EchodGraphics.com, 877-963-7446 
  • James Hughbanks, James Hughbanks & Associates, james@jameshughbanks.com, www.jameshughbanks.com, 941-896-3239

    1 comment:

    James Hughbanks said...

    Wow... I do not know you???? So how do you know me? If you received a marketing email from my company,.,,,that means you signed up to receive information (opted-in)... provide me the email in question and I will provide the location and date of your opt in as required by the CAN-SPAM Act.... It is so easy to make a claim... but do you have the factual information to make this "false" claim legitimate.... anyone but be dead wrong in the quick analysis...Should I contact my attorney for Tortuous Interference of my legal business?